how to monitor including subdirs?

From: <jhonyl_at_netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:48:15 -0400

Hi
?I tried incron, and it didn't monitor subdirectories that I created in the monitored directory, nor did it notify me about creating that directory though that maybe because I monitored with IN_CLOSE_WRITE?

?How do I monitor all subdirs?

I also have a suggestion to allow wildcard or regex in path. And so monitor for example /home/*/Desktop