Re: how to tell if a file is completely uploaded

From: <lukas_at_aiken.cz>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 00:03:03 +0200

Hi,
this can be done by using the IN_CLOSE_WRITE event. For example, if you
create this rule (considering /var/ftp/upload is the directory you want
to monitor uploads to):

/var/ftp/upload IN_CLOSE_WRITE your_command

...it executes "your_command" after a file is fully uploaded into
/var/ftp/upload.

Lukas