Inotify: Recursive mode

From: Guillaume Hain <Guillaume.Hain_at_kneip.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:49:18 +0200

Hello,

I'm doing a prototype in C++ using inotify to know which files are new in
many folders ( 400 folders ).
I have read in the source code of inotify-cxx, that you plain to implement
this feature.

So, could you tell me if this feature is on fire, or not please ?

P.s: Very great job ! :-)

Regards,

Master your funds' data and documents with KNEIP MasterFile at
http://fundlook.kneip.com/discover/masterfile.

All information and opinions expressed in this message and/or any
attachments are those of the sender and not necessarily those of KNEIP
Communication S.A. There is no guarantee that this message is either
private or confidential, and it may have been altered by unauthorised
sources without your or our knowledge. KNEIP Communication S.A. and its
affiliates accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from its
use, including damage from viruses