Re: Any way to prevent reloading of running watches when adding to crontab?

From: Lukas Jelinek <lukas_at_aiken.cz>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:03:10 +0200

Hi,
there is currently no way how to do it. The only workaround (for system
tables) is to add a brand new table. It will use a new file descriptor
and won't affect the existing ones. But the appropriate feature would be
implemented in the future versions. I will create a request for it into
the BTS.

Lukas