recursive monitoring

From: Mike Frysinger <vapier_at_gentoo.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 07:44:19 -0400

i looked into adding recursive support to inotify-cxx, but the C++ object
usage put me off and it didnt seem like a trivial task as the current design
doesnt seem to scale (or i didnt think hard enough about the problem).

at any rate, i threw together a simple "icron" file that seems to do what i
need -- monitor a dir (and all its children dynamically) and run a script when
a change is detected. hopefully people find it useful other than me.

i dont intend for this to replace incron, just a stop gap measure until incron
supports recursive monitoring ...
-mike