Re: watching directories recursively

From: Lukas Jelinek - AIKEN <lukas_at_aiken.cz>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:54:00 +0100

Yes, I'm alive. I sent the current schedule to somebody but not into the
mailing list. I'm sorry for this. I will release inotify-cxx 0.8.0
(containing recursive watches) first. It could be on February 15th but I
can't guarantee this. Then I will update incron to adopt the new
inotify-cxx and preferably the other announced improvements too. The
tentative term is March 15th. Thanks for your patience.

Lukas