Re: incron recursive monitoring

From: <lukas_at_aiken.cz>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:56:32 +0200

Hello,

unfortunatelly I must repeat the same as usually again. I want to finish
the recursive monitoring as soon as possible. But I'm very busy
permanently. I have implemented (but not released) some versions of
inotify-cxx supporting recursive monitoring. But these versions have
some serious problems e.g. with file renaming/moving. I don't find a
good idea to release crippled (malfunctioning) versions. Please stay
tuned, it will come - sooner or later.

Regards,

Lukas