Re: incron loses track of files edited by vim

From: David <david_at_dward.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 15:33:20 +1100

Thanks for this tip. I have changed my line from IN_MODIFY to
IN_ALL_EVENTS and now vim edits to the watched file works.

Interesting "bug" indeed. Had me pulling my hair out til I found this
thread.

From: <lukas_at_aiken.cz>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:08:48 +0200

May be. Thus it is useful to perform full monitoring (with
IN_ALL_EVENTS) to find out what happens.

--
Regards