Re: Inotify: Recursive mode

From: Lukas Jelinek <lukas_at_aiken.cz>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:20:27 +0200

Hello,
as you can see in the archived messages in the mailing list, there is
currently no useable version of inotify-cxx which would support this
feature. There are some buggy prototypes. I plan to find them (there are
unfortunately only on backup media) and upload into the SVN repository
to allow anyone to help with resolving those bugs.

Regards,

Lukas