i need to monitor lots of directories

From: cosmih <cosmih_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:15:35 +0300

Hi,

Because the last version of incron doesn't know yet to monitor
recursively a large directory I was forced to monitor approx 11000 of
subdirectories. However only the "first" approx 8000 of directories
are monitored.
I am using system tables and I tried to monitor this large number
(11000) of directories using a single system table or more. The result
is the same, only approx 8000 of directories are monitored.

incron has some limitation regarding the number of directories monitored ?

Thank you,

--
cosmih