problem in scanning a input in my inotify() programm

From: Rajarshi <rajarshisinhababu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 02:21:10 +0530

Dear Sir,

    I m trying to design a monitoring system that will prompt user every time a new file is added. if the user say yes then only file will be added else it will be deleted

Problem is that my program can monitor my whole system, but it cant take any user input.
like- do you want to create a file(yes/no):
 its just overlooking that part. I don't know why.

I have tried memset(). but not working.
Can you please suggest me why this is happening.

Thanking you
Rajarshi Sinha Babu