Re: daemon not really doing anything on Fedora 13

From: Mike Young <myoung_at_wildernessvoice.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:13:07 -0600

So it seems to be working pretty well now. I created a script that actually contains my regex and functions. Now incron gets triggered and then looks at that file, which probably what I should have done in the first place.

One thing I've noticed, though, is that the terminal I start my incrond service in is going nuts with all sorts of activity. I am running the daemon via /etc/init.d/incrond.

Is there a way to quiet the output? Or does it just go away if it's run at boot up via runlevels?

Thanks,

Mike