Re: Incron library

From: Lukas Jelinek <lukas_at_aiken.cz>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:20:23 +0100

Hi,
thanks for your interest for incron. The incron's "API" is currently not
intended for external use. It is published for the purposes of
improving/modifying etc. incron itself. But you can use it other ways of
course (under the terms of the GNU GPLv2 license). You can create the
needed library yourself. Check the dependencies between object classes
and create your own Makefile for the library. I think it is really simple.

Lukas