incrontab fails with 2 (one, two) scrpts at once

From: Brad <bcddd214_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 05:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to create an event chain and incrontab fails at the halfway point. Each of my scripts will work individually and indepentantly, correctly with incrontab but as soon as I try and use them together, it performs the first script but not the second. It is almost as if because incrontab used python to move file to the other directory, incrontab doesn't want to detect the creation of the new files, therefore not triggering off stage 2?   ps, everything cannot be put into one script. How do I make incrontab work with 2 scripts?   http://paste.pound-python.org/show/9354/