Recursive Monitoring

From: Thang Nguyen <thang_at_ccs.neu.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:53:31 -0400

Hello all,

I noticed a few people asking about recursive monitoring and I made a
script that would update incrontab when a folder was added or removed. I
detailed the use case in the readme below, but the short version is I
needed to process videos that would get uploaded in the root folder and an
arbitrary amount of subfolders, so I ended up writing this script.

https://github.com/nguyent/incron-recursive

Any suggestions or feedback is welcome. Thanks again Lukas, I really like
incron.

- Thang