Re: incron on ubuntu 10.04

From: Lukas Jelinek <lukas_at_aiken.cz>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 00:53:46 +0200

Hello,
due to differences between various Linux distributions, I don't provide
init scripts for incron. This work is done by distributions' package
maintainers. I'm not familiar with Ubuntu and thus I can't give you
specific recommendations. But generally, you can install an older
version of incron, then make the latest version and simply overwrite the
older executable files (incrond and incrontab). It's a "piggy" method
but should work.
Lukas