watching directories recursively

From: Wolfram Schlich <lists_at_wolfram.schlich.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:26:31 +0200

Dear Lukas,

first, thanks for creating incron -- it looks very promising!

Second, what are your plans for implementing support for watching
directories recursively?

Unfortunately, without that feature, incron is completely useless
for the scenario I originally intended to use it for :-/

Would a bounty raise your interest in implementing this? If yes,
please just send me a private mail :-)

FYI: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dashboard-hackers/2004-October/msg00022.html

EDIT: I just stumbled over your posting from May 2007
(http://inotify.aiken.cz/hypermail/incron/0002.html) which says:
--8<--
incron doesn't currently support watching files in subdirectories.
This feature is scheduled for 0.6.0 which will be probably released in
July 2007.
--8<--

What's your new schedule? :-)

--
Regards,
Wolfram Schlich <wschlich_at_gentoo.org>