Re: watching directories recursively

From: Lukas Jelinek - AIKEN <lukas_at_aiken.cz>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 22:33:28 +0200

Thanks for your interest. The one and only reason for this delay (it's 3
months, isn't it?) is that I currently finish writing a book (about the
Linux kernel) and have no time to implement new features for incron.
Please be patient. My new deadline for incron 0.6.0 is the end of
November 2007 but I wish to do it sooner.

Lukas