Re: restarting individual IN_ONESHOT rules

From: OrionFyre <orionfyre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:39:02 -0500

Would these events happen to coincide with site login and logouts?
perhaps the user logs out after uploading the sum of hte files to his
folder. In a case such as this it might be more prudent to put these
summary actions in the run controls for the ftp if this were the case.
Or is this a persistant connection?