incron file closed after writing event: IN_CLOSE_WRITE

From: Genadi Saltikov <carmageddon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:43:52 +0200

Hey guys!

I am trying to use this great cron application, for triggering a script on
file upload via ftp.

I tried following this: http://inotify.aiken.cz/hypermail/incron/0055.html

Problem is, the event IN_CLOSE_WRITE is triggered on other events too.
For example, if I open a file with vim (without modifying it, doing q! to
quit), it would still mail me.

Am I doing something wrong? or perhaps there is a better strictly defined
event?
Also, is there a clear list of possible events? reading it from the .h file
is not very clear.

Thanks!