FW: Problem with incron and unzip

From: Kumer, Franjo <Franjo.Kumer_at_adriatic-slovenica.si>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 07:24:54 +0100

Well, you must be half genious half ferry.
The problem maker is not incron but linux (multitasking ? the same
problem I saw in wintendo batch files). I use two statements mv file
then unzip the same file. mv is fast but not fast enough. Probably unzip
is trying to work on still not existing file name (i node?), so I put a
sleep between those lines in call2.sh - et voila IT WORKS.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Franjo